What is the CCPS Professional Competence Framework (PCF)?
- – Develop confidence in participants
- – Enhance critical thinking in participants
- – Designed to promote transferrable skills
- – Vendor independence
- – Assess technical competence in a rigorous manner that did not rely just on multiple choice questions but brought in “competence assessment” in line with National goals for benchmarking
- – Provide a competence development roadmap for participants
Our members are currently working on the detailed descriptors for this phase. The descriptors will provide a reference to:
- – Facilitate better communications between HR and technical teams for structured competence management
- – Identify competences so that training providers can use it to develop and align their training programs to identified industry requirements in a structured manner
- – Provide both of the above with a mechanism for measuring competence
- We rely on continued input and advice from members and external parties to ensure these descriptors meet the needs of industry and have value to both technical teams and competence management professionals.